• Can you tell something about yourself?
I am a poet who is currently studying in class 8. I have already published a book before this book. I don’t have enough to say about myself because I haven’t succeeded much in my life. Once I really achieve something in life, I will come back and answer this question.
• How is your book different than others?
In the current times, so-called Instagram poets have been butchering poetry but my book isn’t the same as their poems. My book is not devoted to arrogance but wise thoughts.
• Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
I take ideas from everything that I see or feel and everything that surrounds me. Nature is my greatest motivation.
• What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your book?
The most surprising thing I learned in creating this book was that you can’t make others love your poetry if you don’t love it yourself.
• What is your work schedule like when you’re writing?
Poetry can’t be bound in schedules for a poet can’t create poetry on freedom when he doesn’t feel free himself.
• What do you think makes a good story?
A good story has a simple thought behind it – if it can make a difference in the way the reader thinks or believes, it is a good story.
• What is your writing process like?
I write and delete and then again write and delete and write again but still after creating hundreds of poems I haven’t been able to resolve my writing process.
• What advice do you have for writers?
My advice for writers is that writing isn’t holding the pen and scribbling it on paper but creating worlds with words. So, a writer needs to believe in his writing if it can peep through one’s heart.
• How did this story occur to you?
The ideas for the poems come to like the breeze knocking at the window with ease and often I respond to the feelings too but can’t answer all the calls.
• What is the book all about?
My book is about everything that one feels. I don’t limit it by my thoughts but stretch it to others’ thinking as well. This book is derived from everything around one’s life.